The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 18, 2010

365 Pic -A- Day

Been a long weekend at work. Working overnights sometimes has its benefits but others it just gets long and tiresome. I was able to get a bunch of pics edited over the weekend, watch a couple movies.

'P.S I Love You', first time I've seen it, have you seen it? You should its a bit of a tearjearker but totally worth it! It's a great movie! Starring Hilary Swank, Gerard Butler and Kathy Bates, just to name a few!

Then I finished watching Season 1 of the HBO series TrueBlood. Based on the Sookie Stackhouse book series by Charlaine Harris. I'm still up in the air about the series, maybe I've read too many of the books and it annoys me when things get changed for movies/tv series. I feel the same about the Twilight Saga, love the books, am so-so on the movies. lol


On to catching up with my pics from the weekend! I'm so ready for a couple nights off now!

14/365; 1/18/10

13/365; 1/17/10

12/365; 1/16/10


11/365; 1/15/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...