The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weight Loss Start

My main resolution for this new year is to loose weight and get healthier. Join me here to follow along on my journey!

Today is my start point and from here on out I'm going to make a conscious effort to curb my portions, cut down on snacks, eliminate all the sweets (for awhile to get started!), start exercising (which may be delayed a bit from a recent back injury), and start eating more healthy.

My goal is multi-fold really. Of course the main reason is to loose all the extra weight I carry around on this frame. I may have always been a big girl, but this has gotten ridiculous! Next comes the want of more energy for myself and my son. Then the idea that Quinn is learning my terrible eating habits just appalls me, so I want to show him how to eat in a much healthier way and incorporate exercise into our daily life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...