The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Five Question Friday





Five Question Friday Rules: Copy the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then come on back to link up! If you'd like, grab the MckLinky blog hop code for your own post! Oh, yeah...and I'd love ya forever if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, but still wanna play along, feel free to put your answers in the comments below, or on any blog along the way!

And now, the...

Questions for Friday, 4/30/10:


1.
If you could, would you go back to high school?

Plain and simple: NO! I hated High School, plus I didn't do the best I could have b/c of a boy, my ex-husband to be exact. I could have done so much more and been so much better if I'd only listened to *ahem* (my parents) ;)

But really, I'm gonna say that most of us as kids did not listen to our parents the way they would have liked us to! lol Now as parents ourselves we look back at all the dumb selfish things we did, or at least I do, and wish or say "If only I'd listened"


2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

Well the obvious first choice is money, money and more money! I wish deeply that we could be more financially sound. That I knew that my kids would not have to struggle financially at all in their lives. I would love to be that person who could do whatever they wanted b/c money was no object.

...Ok, I'm coming back down to earth now...

The second would be for my family, my kids and step kids to have healthy lives, for them and their kids and so on.


3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Oh geez, lets see, I really kinda enjoy Wow Wow Wubbzy! Catchy tunes and I think the characters are just adorable! lol

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Oh depends on the season, now we're getting into sun tea season so I'll be drinking a lot of that. Other times it's a diet coke. For a hard beverage I love Mikes Hard Lemonade (wonder if they'll have the pink lemonade again this year?)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?


Physically my weight issues, I am overweight, have been my whole life and no matter what I do it never seems to work for me, or not for long.

A non-physical thing I'd love to change about myself would be to be more assertive, I'd love to have the balls to tell someone off to their face when I need to...but alas to me that is a dreadfully scary thought! ;)


For more Five Question Friday visit My Little Life



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...