The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday





Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then come on back to link up! I'd be your best friend if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog...start one now! Okay, okay...if you don't have a blog, but wanna play along, feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or on any blog along the way!

Questions for Friday, May 14th:

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

Hmmm....lets see....I rarely get any but probably date night. I love my nights out with hubby!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

Nope

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I love Lilacs, the color and fragrance. Too bad they don't last long in the spring.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Go to College out of High School and not worry about getting married so young. (1st marriage)

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

Once I got the money? Hmmm...shopping spree! lol Actually take a nice long vacation, maybe a cruise!



Want to see more Five Question Friday posts? Go to My Little Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...