The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday





Rules for 5 Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then go back and link up! If you don't have a blog, but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!

Questions for Friday, June 25

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
No but I attempted to start the violin, trumpet and even the organ when I was a kid. I just never stuck with any of them! lol

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
I have a lot of them but my biggest is people who do not use the turning lane!!! ARGH!!!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
A housekeeper for sure! I could do my own spa at home if I had the housekeeper! hahaha

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
There are a lot of songs that do that for me, but I can't name them, I'm terrible with remembering names and performers of songs!

5. What song best represents your life right now?
And back to the answer for #4, most likely yes but can't think of the title! lol

For more Five Question Friday visit Five Crooked Halos



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...