The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Question Friday






TGIF....I've always loved that! lol


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back for the linky (tomorrow)! Remember...if you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comment of this blog post, or any post along the way!


Questions for Friday, July 9th:


1. What is one food you could eat everyday?

Chocolate, I am such a terrible chocoholic!


2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

Nope, at 18 I didn't know what I wanted to be so I skipped going to College and went into the workforce full-time. Though I started then in Customer Service and am SOOOO happy I am no longer there! I enjoy working with the kids I work with and enjoy it even more that I don't have to see them all that much since I work overnights! haha


3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

Learned how to eat better. I struggle everyday with this and have struggled my whole life with being overweight. So if I could go back and change something I really think it would be to learn then to like the 'good' stuff for you and develop a passion for exercising. It's all an uphill battle anymore :S

I do have one other thing that I've always said that if I could go back I would change and that ties into the previous question. I would go to college out of high school and not wait. I really regret not doing this and not experiencing that part of life as a young adult. I may not have known what I wanted to do but I certainly could've started something!



4. What color are your kitchen walls?

Um, boring white...we rent.


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

Well I think my first cassette that I got as a kid was one of Cindi Lauper's so I'm thinking it was 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'. But shortly there after came Madonna's 'True Blue' cassette and I remember playing that thing over and over and over and over again! LOL Back in the days of having to either listen to the whole thing for fast forward and rewind to get to the song you wanted! Hahahaha....oh these kids have it so easy now!


For more Five Question Friday Visit My Little Life

Thanks for visiting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...