The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday





Well I skipped out on the Wordless Wednesday post this week, for some reason I could not get any pics to upload?! Hmmm....hope it works come next week!

So onto Five Question Friday!


Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this blog, or any blog along the way!

Questions for Friday, July 16th:

1. Do you collect anything?

I have collected a few things in life. I started w/bears when I was a kid and collected a ton of them. From stuffed to finally the Cherished Teddies figures. For whatever reason I got out of it and moved onto collecting fairies. I do not have even half the collection of those though. I think as we get older some people forget. Or it was because my collection item changed maybe? lol

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

Ok I will probably get grief for this but Angelina Jolie is my top choice their, I think she is one of the most attractive women of our time. Next would be David Boreanaz, I think he is just yummy! ;) He played Angel in the TV series Angel (spin off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) & he currently plays Agent Booth in the TV series Bones. Lastly I would have to say L.L Cool J., I have thought he was HOT since the 'Mama Said Knock You Out' days! hahaha

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

Yes I have a couple. My most prominent are the ones on my left leg. I fell off my bike 2yrs in a row as a kid and completely tore up my leg both times so I have a few scars from that. I also have some surgical scars, on my left ankle from a laproscopy done when I was in high school and on my abdomen from having my appendix removed.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

I'd probably have to say the amount of sweets I can eat. I have a sweet tooth like no other!

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

I was born and raised in South Dakota, yes I have seen and been in a few of them!


Thanks for checking in!

If you'd like to read more Five Question Friday visit My Little Life


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you picked LL Cool J! I will admit that I always thought he was hot. ;-)

A friend of mine who is in LOVE with David Boreanaz actually met him on the street in LA and totally almost fainted on the spot. She said he's just as adorable in person and was super nice!

Stopping by from Mama M's. Have a great weekend!

LeAnn said...

stopping by from 5QF, new follower

Rana said...

Gotta love LL. those dimples are so stinkin hot. and the muscles and his smile and well the whole package. Have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...