The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday


 
 
 
 
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back (tomorrow) for the linky!

Questions for Friday, August 6
 
 
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
 
Now I am a neat sleeper for the most part, I used to be a real messy sleeper but I think you learn to sleep 'in your area' the more you sleep with someone! 

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more _____outgoing___________.
 
I am a very shy, introverted person and have always wished that I were more outgoing. 

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
 
How much I would regret not going to college right out of high school. I think that is one of my biggest regret and wish 'i'd known then what i know now' kind of thing. 

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
 
I've bought a lot of things at garage sales, not so much at flea markets. But to remember one great find is hard. I must not have made that discovery yet! lol

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
 
Does ice cream count as a meal? I've had a craving for some for awhile and after being sick last night while here at work I could go for a nice treat! lol
 
For more 5Q Friday visit Mama M
 
Thanks for Stopping By! 
Have a Wonderful Weekend! 



Holly

3 comments:

Di said...

I've been on an ice cream kick lately too. Every time dh goes to the gas station I make him bring me back some!

Unknown said...

I don't think ice cream is a meal, but it sure is tasty!

Following from FQF

http://www.lifeofatwinglegal.com

Annette Kerr said...

Oh! You know what? You've made me wanna change my answer to Q3!!

I didn't get the grades I needed to do my preferred college course, so instead of doing an alternative course, I decided to just go and get a job instead! I worked my way through a few "dead-end" jobs before deciding to go to college at night and get a diploma. Twenty years after leaving school, I'm still studying! I've long since become an advocate for lifelong learning, but I will NEVER forgive myself for not doing the whole "student" thing after school. I missed out BIG time!! :(

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...