The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday






Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you don't have a blog, or already wrote a post, then feel free to leave your answers in the comments!

Questions for Friday, August 13th:


1. Have you ever visited another country?

No, oh wait, yes. I've briefly been to Mexico when we visited my grandfather in AZ. I was maybe around 6 yrs old. We traveled to the border, parked on the USA side walked over and it was a big shopping area, apparently highly discounted knock offs and such lol. That has been my only out of country experience. I'd love to go do Ireland someday though!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

The Cosmos in the Black Hills, its a Mystery Area where there are all different kinds of kooky things. Check out the link, its easier to understand lol

http://cosmosmysteryarea.com/


3. What is your favorite season?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall! I love the colors and just the smell in the air. I don't like that it means winter is right around the corner though, and living in SD means we get fully blown crazy snow frigid temps winters. Still LOVE fall though! ;)

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

Cheesy I know but 'Footloose' has always put a smile on my face and a spring in my step! lol

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

I honestly can't think of a Disney character, I've always been more of a Warner Bros./Looney Tunes fan and in that case it would be Tweety ;)


For more Five Question Friday visit Mama M

Thanks for stopping by and have a Wonderful Weekend !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...