The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday





Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back Friday morning for the linky! While that is all good and important, the following is the most crucial rule of all:

HAVE FUN!!!!

Questions for Friday, October 15th:


1. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I know its hated by many but my all time favorite Halloween candy is Candy Corn! :)

2. Do you fold your socks?
Does folding in 1/2 count? That's what I do to all but our 4yr olds socks. My hubby complained long ago that he didn't like the tops of his socks 'stretched' out as he claims happens when you ball them together....whatever, so I stopped doing that years ago to save the fight and energy! lol


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
How much I truly would regret 2 big things in life, not going to my High School Senior Prom and not going to college right out of High School. Many years later those are my two biggest things I truly wished I'd have done and would change if I could go back and do again.

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other?
That's easy! I'm very shy and introverted and he is a complete extrovert! We really do complete each other.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
I would say shy, caring and a procrastinator. Hubby would say caring, trustworthy and strong...we've done this before ;)


For more Five Question Friday head over to My Little Life

Thanks for stopping by & Have a Wonderful Weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...