The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fix-It Friday #77


Fix It Friday #77


Every week at iheartfaces they post a picture for Fix It Friday, head on over to grab the pic and do some plays of your own or just to check out all the awesome talent they have! Here are my plays for this week and what an adorable subject we had!

Taken by Michelle Johnson from My Two Seasons

Original

Watermelon Blues action from MyFourHens along with some Sepia and I really love how it came out all dreamy.

This one I used Sunny Days an action from Paint the Moon

On this one I used Peach Tree Glow another great action from Paint the Moon! I LOVE her actions! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Check out iheartfaces for more Fix it Friday links!

Have a Great Weekend!



1 comments:

Kathy Glynn said...

Very nice! I love the first edit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...