The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Happy New Years Eve!!!





1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
Always til after the first of the new year, then it all depends on when we have time to get it taken down. 

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Sure do, working! We have to sign up for at least 2 holiday shifts and mine are almost always the overnight into Thanksgiving and New Years Eve, plus its my weekend to work anyway so why mess with it! Plus DH has to work as well so not like I'm missing out on us going 'out'. :)

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
Yes the same ones I have every year in hopes that some year will be the year they actually happen ;) Loose weight, organization, clean out the junk and spend more time with the family. 

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
I remember always watching the ball drop on TV. 

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
Cuddled up with DH, that is always nice! We've gone out in the past to bars but they are always so overcrowded and just too noisy. Geez I think I must be getting old!!! :p Plus we live in South Dakota, its always COLD on New Years here! So cuddled up nice and warm is a good thing! lol



For more 5 Question Friday be sure to head over to My Little Life



May you all have a Safe & Blessed New Year! 
Thanks for stopping by!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
It usually goes up somewhere between Black Friday and December 10th and comes down sometime during the week after New Year's.

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yes, I am going out to dinner with my family.

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
The ones my doctor would like me to have - exercise more, eat healthier. Easy to say, hard to put into practice.

4. How did you spend New Year's when you were younger?
I've been spending New Year's Eve the same way for about 30 years. I always go out to dinner with my family.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
One that I remember is when we got an ice storm and every inch of the trees were covered in white with their limbs heavy and hanging across the roadways. It was a very beautiful sight. The type of snow you usually only see in holiday movies.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...