The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fix-It Friday #82


It's time again for Fix-It Friday over at i heart faces! This adorable photo is courtesy of  Rachel Durik of Savor Photography. We all get the chance to play with the photo a bit and learn new tips and tricks from all those participating! I use PSE 7 for my editing.

Here is the original

Edit 1: 
First I duplicated the image and used Screen w/opacity 65% then merged
Next I adjusted the contrast, increasing it 50%
Cropped the image and here you have it...


Edit 2:
Continuing from Edit 1
I applied Paint the Moon's Hair & Eye Pop Action then merged
Next applied Paint the Moon's Sandbox Simple Action, tweaked the layers and Merged. 
Adorable! :)

 Be sure to check out all the other awesome editing over at 


Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment letting me know what you think! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...