The Moonchylde Chronicles


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shutter Love, Sweet Shot & Touch Up Tuesday


This weeks theme over at Trendy Treehouse is Overlays, thought I'd try to get back into the swing of things and post a pic I just love of my little man, he's winking at mama! :)



Added an overlay/texture adjusted the opacity to soft light at about 40%, duplicated that same layer and dropped the opacity down to about 20%.
I'm never sure on working with overlays/textures if you should erase from the face/skin in pictures, to me this one looks ok, but sometimes it just looks off, but then erasing it can look off. What are your suggestions? 

Here is my SOOC & Edit Side by Side




ShutterLoveTuesdays
Sweet Shot Day

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama


Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Deb said...

Love that little wink! He's so cute! I think your edit looks great.

Jill - FNA Photography said...

Cute little boy and the wink precious!

Liz said...

love what you did to this.

love and life ♥ said...

What an adorable photo! Love the texture in the edit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...