The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, February 25, 2011

Fix It Friday # 88



YAY! I'm on a roll with and loving these Fix It Fridays over at I Heart Faces!

This weeks lovely photo is brought to us by Angie Arthur

Original:


Edit 1: First I added an Adjustment Layer and tweaked the brightness and contrast a bit. 
Next I added a screen layer using Soft Light and adjusted the opacity for just a smidge. 


Edit 2: Continued from Edit 1 and simply used a Gradient Filter Adjustment to create a black and white conversion.


Edit 3: Again continued from Edit 1, then added the action Watermelon Blues, ETA from My Four Hens (Thanks Amy!)


Edit 4: I was on a roll and thought this would look lovely in a Vintagey feel, so again a continue from Edit 1 then added the free Vintage action from The Pioneer Woman (I think I LOVE this!)

For more Fix It Fridays check out I Heart Faces!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your basic black and white action, very clean and simple!

The Watermelon Blues action is from the Little Honey Bee set from My Four Hens. :)

Chellie Dee said...

I love fix it friday for this reason! We can edit the photos a bunch of times and they all are so fun!

Emma said...

Your black and white edit is great! I also like the third one too. Great job :)

MoonChylde said...

Thanks Amy I'll correct it! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...