Questions for Friday, June 10th:
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Childhood dreams? Wow, nope not very close. I wanted to be a teacher, I've got an Associates Degree in Chemical Dependency and work in a Residential Facility for Chemically Dependent teens. So maybe kinda close. lol
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Capris, a comfy tshirt and sandals. Nicely painted toes are a must too ;)
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I read during the summers a bit, not much. My parents never made me keep up on it. My son is not in school yet but we are always teaching him new things as he is 4. The older 2 stepboys I try to encourage to read as much as they will during the summer months.
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Nope, my mom always did but I've got a rather blackish thumb lol
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Depends on the 'morning' if it's my morning (evening) getting up for work then yes. On my days off it depends on what we have going on.