The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Photo Story Friday: Yucky Week

This week has been an icky one. It's my long week at work so I never get as many pictures, plus I'm simply trying to get more taken. But then this week to add to the work stress Master Q became sick late Wed. night. Daddy was with him while he threw up most the night. I was off Thur. night so I was with him through the fever and achyness, poor boy just could not get comfy, then his throat started hurting :( 
Fortunately he was starting to feel better today! 

Watching some cartoons

Mommy's Treat

Playing with the camera phone editor!

Closest kiss he'd give! lol 

Kicking those germs butts! 


Give me your best shot at Better in BulkPhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli



1 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

wow your son is sooo cute!!

and what adorable photos!

have a great week ahead!
betty

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...