The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday



Questions for Friday, June 24th: 

1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
I think I would, at least I say I would right now with my feet firmly planted on the ground. Not sure how I'd react once up there and ready to actually jump though?!

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I'd love to go to a drive-in, I've never been and I think it would be kinda romantic.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
Nope go get them all on our own


4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I have waxed, but not regularly. I'm lucky my hair is fair and doesn't show up too much.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?
Probably not, I don't really know lol I wasn't too close with too many in High School, at least not at HS, I had older friends mostly. 


For more 5Q Friday visit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...