The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday


Here is my first Five Question Friday :

1. What are you most afraid of?
Wow lets see, I guess since becoming a mom, my biggest fear would be of something bad happening to my son or myself. I'm terrified of us loosing one another. It took DH and I a long time to finally have one of our own and I guess I'm scared that one of us would miss out on that time together. I try my best to enjoy all the time we have together. You may ask, what about DH? Well, I wouldn't want to loose him either! lol

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I occasionally use a flat iron

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to ear or sometimes speaker, not much on headsets lol

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Nope but I'm hoping to in the next couple years!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I do, my husband thinks I'm nuts though lol. I believe that I have had my own unexplainable experiences to not be able to believe.



MckLinky Blog Hop





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...