The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Screaming Toddler and SuperBowl Sunday!

Screaming 3yr old, what fun is that?! Is it really all that normal for the 3yr old in the house to be the absolute loudest child or adult for that matter in the house?! Really? Quinn will scream when he doesn't get his way, when he does get his way, when you try to talk calmly to him, lets just put it this way, he screams a lot anymore! So, I'm taking up a new method of trying to teach him to "use your inside voice" to which he replies "I don't want to use my inside voice"....ummm seriously?! lol So, my new attempt to counter this is to gradually speak quieter to him. The idea is that maybe, hopefully he'll actually want to hear what I have to say so he'll be forced to calm and quiet down in order to hear me. Well, that's the hopes anyways!

So it is Superbowl Sunday, the Saints v. the Colts....I'm not a big football person but always get into this even if only a little. This year I'm rooting for the Saints, if only for the fact that I've always wanted to go to New Orleans and the city fascinates me! GO SAINTS!!! :)

We've got some goodies and the older boys, not sure if we'll have them through the game or what but kinda hope so, maybe we could start some sort of new tradition with them? Fun right!? I hope so! :)

Until next time....Happy Weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...