The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, March 19, 2010

Five Question Friday



My Little Life


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Does being held by Roy Rogers when I was about 3 count? lol My Parents we to his museum and he was there and held me, got pics to prove it...someplace! lol


2. What temperature do you keep your house?
between 71-73


3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Not normally no, unless its really bad!


4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I think I'd have to say WalMart, if you think employees are rude when you're a customer, you should try to work with them!


5. What is your most sentimental possession?
Guess I'd have to say notes and cards from Scott over the past 10yrs. Then my diamond earrings from my father since he is gone now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...