The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesday

Ok been slacking a bit on this the past week or so, I'm gonna keep trying though! :)







This is Kaira, she was the kitten I got at about 6wks, we got her and her brother whom we named Jubay, he was black and we got them right around Halloween! Jubay was a naughty kitten and a friend ended up with him, we had Kaira up until Quinn was born and she decided to mark her territory or protest or whatever by peeing all over the baby stuff! Scott is not a cat person and that was by far the last straw for him. I was so emotional from having Quinn early and he being a preemie that I said to go ahead and get rid of her. :( I still miss her


For more Take Me Back Tuesday visit A Giveaway Addicted Mommy

3 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a pretty kitty.

Sorry you had to get rid of her.

MoonChylde said...

Thanks

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

That was so sad! Isn't it amazing how animals can feel betrayed and will do all they can to get you to make the baby leave? We all have to make hard choices (I had to give my dogs away) and it has been awful. I do know how you feel.

Thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...