The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Five Question Friday






Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you'd like, you can grab the Mcklinky blog hop code! I would be your best friend (small Twitter joke there) if you'd link back to me, Mama M.!

If you don't have a blog, feel free to answer the questions in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!

Question time!

Questions for Friday, May 7th:

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?

I have no siblings so none! lol When I was a kid the only reason I really wanted siblings was for someone to share the chores with! lol

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)

Oh wow, as an only child I probably should have alot! Let's see...in High School I would call my grandmother to get me out of school then once I was out I'd call her back and say I decided to stay! But sometimes I would just go to her place and visit! Does that make it better? Probably not! lol I do miss those visits now that she's gone though.

3. Where do you like to go to relax?

Relax? You can GO someplace to do this? Whoa! lol I'd have to say our back porch, its a 3 season porch and is a nice place to sit and chill.

4. What was the last thing you won?

I won Outstanding Staff Performance at work last year. Got a $20 gift card. I rarely win anything.

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?

I've always wanted to be on The Price is Right and to play PLINKO! lol



To see more Five Question Friday visit Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...