The Moonchylde Chronicles





Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, June 4, 2010

Five Question Friday



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement!

If you don't have a blog, but still would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any blog along the blog hop way!

Oh, and the biggest rule? Have fun!! ;)

Questions for Friday, June 4th:

1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

If I could do it over again I'd be sure to actually go to college right out of high school. That is one of my biggest regrets. I eventually went back and got an Assoc. Degree in Chemical Dependency Counseling, but I really wish that I would have done it much sooner and in a much smarter way. I started and stopped too many times and maxed out my financial aide! Oops! lol

I do think I would still go for a counseling psychology degree with a minor in photography/art

2. What do you love most about your home?

We have a lovely 3 season porch that is lovely to be able to sit on whenever we want, almost no matter the weather, with the exception of those blistery cold winter days of course! Only thing I'd love even better is if it weren't off of one of the bedrooms b/c it takes a full wall away from that room making it difficult to use, but the boys still use it!

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

I love to read books about vampires and the supernatural. I've read Sookie Stackhouse, Twilight, and Anita Blake. I also enjoy drama reads.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Oh wow, lets see...I'm a pretty picky eater and don't tend to put anything in my mouth that I don't know what it is! lol I can't even think of anything right now!

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

The first that comes to mind is Roseanne lol I love the show and have always wished I had more of a sharp tongue, I'm a bit on the shy side.


Click For more Five Question Friday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...