Quinn helped daddy feed the fish in our new aquarium, think he loves the fish? :) Unfortunately we've had a bit of a death issue with out new fish, only 2 of the 5 we started with are still with us, I think we're gonna give it a few days in hopes that its not the tank but maybe a bad batch of fish? It was the 3 Neon Blue Dwarf Gouramis that didn't make it, the 2 Pink Kissing Gouramis are doing fine....so far.
First and foremost and BIG THANK YOU to Becky over at Raw Potatoes for Honoring me with this award! Thanks Becky! :)
So, I have to share 7 things about myself that you probably do not know and then pick another 15 awesome blogs to receive the award!
So here we go....
1. I am an only child. Not that my parents really planned on that happening, it just did. I have an older brother, Michael who was born apx. 3mo premature in 1975, he lived 4mo and passed away from complications due to pneumonia. It was great growing up and 'only' except when it came to housework! lol And I am the first to admit I am a spoiled brat! hehe
2. I am a 'Jane of all Trades, Master of None' as I classify myself as. I tend to start a lot of different things but often I never finish them. I hate that about myself. Some things I stop b/c I feel something gets too difficult to keep learning so I give up, it's very sad really and is something that I am trying to break. I like that I know a lot about many random things, but again hate that I am not mastered in anything.
3. I am an extremely shy person. I've gotten better with age, doesn't everything?! I've actually missed out on relationships with people b/c of my shyness.
4. I am debilitatingly (don't think that's a word but it fits) self conscious. There is no hiding I am a big girl, I have struggled with my weight my entire life and unfortunately that has created the issues I have today. There are things I will not want to do b/c of how I look. Another item I am trying to work on.
5. I used to collect teddy bears, now I collect fairies.
6. As much as I hate change, I MUST move my furniture around at least 2x a year!
7. I dream of being a full time self employed photographer...successful would be good too!
Wow ok that wasn't as hard as I initially expected it to be! It's surprising how you can just get going once you get started!
This weeks first picture is for Trendy Treehuse and Shutter Love Tuesdays. The theme this week is Eyelashes! LOVE little ones and their beautiful long lashes! (I think I'm a bit jealous)
Quinn...messy face & all!
Next up is Sweet Shot Tuesday over at My 3 Boybarians. This weekend was Super Bowl weekend and while for many that is always a big day, for us it was even bigger this year since my husbands team, The Green Bay Packers were playing! And I might add, WON!!! WOOT :-D So for the special day I made some brownies and did a little decorating, I had planned much more but I woke up Saturday with a terrible migraine and ended up just throwing these together Sunday.
Not the best decorating, but they were cute and yummy!
Be sure to check out the blogs to see more great pics!
This past Friday my Godmother Mary (my moms cousin) came for a quick little visit. Her husband and her do dog sheltering and rescue for mostly Brittanys They are beautiful dogs and Abby the one who was with her Friday night was fun and full of energy! That's probably what happens when you take almost a 4hr drive! Abby was on her way to a new home in New York! Mary also picked up another on Saturday who was not yet spoken for, but some calls had come in that were interested. They have been doing this for a few years now, it is all volunteer work!
Here are a couple pictures I got, Quinn just had no clue what to think or do! lol He has never been around dogs much and is allergic to cats, so he was a bit unsure of her. It was pretty cute though, all she wanted to do was play and he was just too nervous!